Standard Tumblast machines are the flexible, low-cost solution to batch clean tumble-proof components in the most efficient and economical way.
- It is used for the descaling of heat treated and forged parts.
- It can be used for the desanding of components which are either ferrous or non ferrous.
- It can be also used on metallic and non-metallic parts for deburring.
- Die cast parts can be deflashed with it.
- It can also be used for the removal of contamination.
- Compact design, simple operating principle
- Forced but gentle turning and tumbling of the parts for all-round shot impingement
- Targeted high performance shot blasting for specific applications
- Continuous and thorough shot removal
The tumbling action of the belt conveyor ensures that components are continually exposed to the blast stream and completely cleaned. For easy unloading, the belt conveyor is reversed, delivering the components into the loading skip or stillage.
During shot blasting, the work pieces, regardless of size and shape, are evenly and continuously tumbled. This is necessary for the effective and uniform treatment of all surfaces.
- During tumbling, the work pieces continually undergo shot removal, enabling work piece interiors and cavities to be perfectly cleaned
- For the complete removal of all shot, the final tumbling time that follows the shot blast sequence can be regulated to suit the type of work pieces being blast cleaned
- The tightly sealed, leak-proof blast chamber minimizes shot consumption
- Steel/Metallic conveyor or rubber belt conveyor (depending on machine size and application)
- Space-saving, ergonomic design
- Distortion-resistant rigid housing
- Process-appropriate blast chamber shielded with large, smooth, and highly wear resistant liners especially designed to withstand abrasion by shot impact
- Gravity /Rotary/ magnetic separation systems
- Special design for use of aluminum abrasive
- Removal of shot, sand, or scale via screw conveyor
- Magna valves (optional)
- Ergonomic maintenance platform
- Adequate loading / unloading systems
- Dust removal system